22 November 2010

Bra deal: hyr en liten trea i Williamsburg!

Min kompis K skriver:

I’m looking for someone to sublet a room in my 2-bedroom apartment in Williamsburg. It’s about 650 square feet (60 sq meters) located near S3rd and Keap Street. The apartment has wood floors, high ceilings, an eat-in kitchen and gets lots of direct sunlight. The room is fully furnished, includes linens and towels, and has a large window with direct sunlight. I’m a freelance writer, female, very easy going and I’ll be out of the country most of the time.

This is for one person only and there are two possibilities:

Either the person can sublet the bedroom just for the month of December and/or January for just $700.

Or the person can move in sometime in December, January or February for a longer stay. The length is negotiable. They will get the apartment mainly to themselves as I’ll be leaving for Europe starting Dec 28th, possibly back in April, then leaving again. The rent will be only $850/month for someone staying at least 6 months. It’s a little higher if they stay less time. Again I will be out of the country for much of the time so this is a great deal.

Interested people should contact me ASAP: lclcz8 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks!
K

Maila henne alltså direkt vid intresse!

No comments:

Post a Comment