08 December 2009

Uthyres: tvåa i Williamsburg, Brooklyn

Min kompis Karen vill hyra ut sin lägenhet i vår! Maila henne direkt vid intresse.

/Gunilla


1-bedroom in Williamsburg starting January 1st for 3 to 6 months, $1 200


I'm subletting my fully furnished apartment for $1200/month. This is a two-bedroom apartment but one of the bedrooms is not included in the sublet as I will use it to store my things. I will be in Europe during the sublet except for a two-week visit, during which time we'll split the rent and I'll stay in the second bedroom. This means you'll have the entire apartment to yourself most of the time.

Ideally this is for one person or a couple as the bedroom that’s available has a queen-sized bed.

The rent includes heat and water. Utilities and internet come to about $80 to $100 extra per month.

Transportation is great. It’s located near the second stop on the L subway line and the first stop in Brooklyn on the JMZ. It takes about 15 minutes to reach Union Square in Manhattan.

The apartment is about 630 square feet (about 60 sq meters) with a living room, an eat-in kitchen, a bathroom with a tub, and it has high ceilings and wooden floors throughout. It's near all sorts of trendy bars, cafes, galleries, restaurants and boutiques in Williamsburg.

I'm a freelance writer, very quiet and would be very respectful of your space while I'm in town.

Please send me an email if you're interested. Tell me where you're from, why you're visiting NY, if you're single or a couple, and the length of your stay and I'll get back to you. I don't have any photographs at the moment.

Thanks!
Karen
kar2044@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment